The list of emotions goes on and on.
Emotions, are a large part of what makes us human.
And mostly we enjoy them.
Take movies for example. We enjoy the ones that play to our emotions.
We want the thrill of peering into the life of James Bond, we want the excitement of seeing Superman take out Lex Luther, and we are stirred by the new love triangle in whatever Nicholas Sparks book Hollywood produces (which I confess…I do watch, out of love for my wife!).
Emotions are good. They are a vital part of life.
That is until it comes to investing.
JL Yastine talked a bit about that yesterday.
Emotions cause us to make bad decisions with our investments. Yet on the whole, most invest emotionally.
It’s always been that way, and will always be that way.
Take a look at that quote from Jesse Livermore again…
All through time, people have basically acted and reacted the same way in the market as a result of: greed, fear, ignorance, and hope. That is why the numerical formations and patterns recur on a constant basis. – Jesse Livermore
There are two key ideas that Livermore took away from our habits of investing emotionally.
- We should remove emotion from our own investing
- We should take advantage of the fact that emotions of the masses cause the market to move up and down.
Knowing these two basic principles, coupled with years and years of data, allowed James Davidson and I to code a rules-based system that would allow us to pinpoint profits in the market … much like Livermore, Soros, and Paulson.
It took years of work and millions of dollars to develop it.
Finally, after a lot of beta testing and back testing, we’ve developed a system that is extremely profitable … no matter what kind of emotional rollercoaster ride the market takes investors on.
In fact our back tests show that, over the last two years, while the market bounced around only to end up virtually where it started….
This System Was Able to Pinpoint
8,494% in Total Gains
Just by telling us what, why, and when.
Let me explain. Our system uses …
- A ranking signal that tells us “what to buy”
We start with a universe of 6,000 stocks and whittle it down to around 1,500. We do this by only using companies that are listed on the major exchanges, have a share price above $5, and trades a minimum of 350,000 shares per day.
Then, our system ranks the top 100 and bottom 100 stocks for further analysis.
We do this every morning by calculating key statistics like…
- The 6-month Rate of Change in Price. This tells us if the stock is likely to make a major move up or down in the next few weeks.
- Another key statistic is the 12 month Free Cash Flow. This is especially critical is stocks start to sell off. If the Free Cash Flow is low, a stock will get hammered.
- We also use ratios like the money spent on share buybacks divided by the company’s market cap. There are several other ones as well.
There are multiple other factors. But you get the gist of it.
By the time we are done, we can pinpoint the top 2-3 trades to make.
- A market signal that tells us “why to buy”
This part, is manual.
James, and I … and our entire team … go behind the numbers … behind the code … to evaluate what’s happening with the stock.
We’re looking for new product announcements, negative news that investors may have missed, or any other data points that point to an anomaly that could either accelerate our profits or give us a reason to not make the trade at all.
- A timing signal that tells us when to trade.
This is where the complexity of the system really starts to ramp up. It’s the brains of the code. And on June 16th, at the live event, James and I will show you the exact code we’ve used to program this system.
More importantly, we will show you how we use this code to pinpoint one triple digit winner after another.
Just Take a Look at the Performance
Over the Past Two Years …
As mentioned, over the last two years our back tests show this system would have pinpointed 8,494% in total gains.
That’s a total of 79 winning trades.
It Spots Even Bigger Profits
When the Stock Market Crashes …
Like 240%, 357%, 431%, 670%, and 1,269%
We’ve been working on this system for a while now.
In fact, we backtested it all the way to 2007.
What we found was this … when stocks tank, this system goes into hyper drive. It pinpoints big winner after big winner.
And the gains come fast, with big winners like …
- 240% in JP Morgan Chase … in just 30 days
- 183% in Neurocrine Biosciences Inc. … in just 30 days
- 74% in Carmax … in just 32 days
- 97% in RPC Inc. … in just 26 days
- 670% in PNM Resources … in just 30 days
- 155% in Chico’s FAS Inc. … in just 32 days
- 148% in Fifth Third Bancorp … in just 27 days
- 115% in Brandywine Realty Trust …. in just 32 days
- 205% in B/E Aerospace Inc. …. in just 30 days
- 163% in Group 1 Automotive Inc. …. in just 15 days
- 152% in MGM Resorts International … in just 32 days
- 357% in Morgan Stanley … in just 15 days
- 179% in Royal Caribbean Cruises in just 26 days
- 431% in Humana Inc. … in just 26 days
- 1,269% in Citigroup … in just 31 days
- 81% in Taser … in just 18 days
That’s a Cumulative Gain of
4,517% in Just a Few Months.
And in the next few months, you could see profits just like these lining up in your brokerage account.
You could see investments double, triple, and even jump up by 12 fold.
You’ve seen the proof for yourself. The stock market is on the verge of collapse.
When it strikes, once in a lifetime wealth will be made by the next Livermore, Soros, and Paulson.
We just hope that you will be one of those people to profit.
So, be sure to tune in.
- Read all of our blogs up to date and over the next few days. If you have not read them all yet, I encourage you to go to CrisisInvestmentSummit.com right now to catch up. There is some great material in the blogs.
- On June 16, go to CrisisInvestmentSummit.com a few minutes before 1 p.m. Eastern time
By the way, I will be participating in the live webinar from my home in Oregon.
I’m looking forward to explaining this system to you further, and helping you profit over the coming months.
We are in one of those eras that are truly once-in-a-lifetime… as the profits that can be had will last just that …a lifetime!
I’ll be sending you another email tomorrow … one that talks about the vehicle you can use to maximize your returns while limiting your risk.